The health and safety of our valued customers and staff is of utmost importance to Pet Behaviour Vet. In close consultation with our team, and after taking into consideration customer feedback and NSW Health guidelines, PBV management have finalised a ‘return to work’ plan following the lifting of NSW COVID lockdowns in October 2021. This Covid-19 Safety Plan will be updated regularly as more information becomes available.
Appointments from April 2022
Clients must meet ALL of the following COVID-safe criteria:
- All people in the home must not be showing any flu-like symptoms on the day of the appointment, regardless of their COVID test result
- Nobody in the home is considered a close contact of a positive COVID case within the previous 7 days
- You may wear a mask if you feel comfortable, and you may request that our staff wear one too
- The consultation must be able to be performed in a COVID-safe way (see below)
For clients who do not fit the above criteria
Please call us to discuss alternative options. Together we may agree to either postpone your appointment for a short period, or we may recommend a virtual consultation for the following scenarios:
- For clients who would are self-isolating for medical reasons
- For clients who have been a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case within the last 7 days
- For clients who are showing flu-like symptoms, regardless of a negative COVID test
- For remote clients, as we have always done pre-COVID
Social Distancing and Safety
If possible, consultations should be held outside or in an area with significant air flow. There should be enough room for our vet to be sitting at least 1.5m away from you during the appointment.
You may request that our staff wear a mask before entering your home.
All of our vets are fully vaccinated and will be happy to provide proof before entering a client’s home upon request.
If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any respiratory symptoms, fever or feeling unwell, please contact us as soon as possible and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
If you’ve been overseas within the last 7 days or have been notified by NSW health that you have been in contact with someone who is Covid positive within the last 7 days, it is important to let us know as soon as possible.
We also reserve the right to change the date of the consultation should one of our Vets or Staff are experiencing respiratory symptoms, fever or feeling unwell.
We reserve the right to refuse service to clients who do not adhere to these guidelines.
Information correct as at 11th May 2022